Custom work takes time and attention to detail. Why wear a gown every bride can purchase? Have your bridal gown custom designed by Michele Blanchard of MB Design Gallery.
Inquire about our custom bridal design process. Experience our excellent customer service. Enjoy your bridal gown experience with MB Design Gallery. Inquire about a quote today.
Contact Us for a Quote
Custom Bridal Gown Construction Process
- The first step is for Designer Michele Blanchard to have a consultation with the Bride.
- A review of the wedding theme, color palette of the wedding, and time of the year is dicussed.
- Measurements are taken and a review of the gown style and design is covered.
- Fabric options and textures are presented for review and approval.
- A pattern is created by Designer Michele Blanchard and a mockup is made.
- Approval of the mockup is agreed upon.
- Gown construction will only begin after the bride agrees on the mockup gown design and all fabric choices.
- Perfecting the gown fit during the construction process takes place. Fitting sessions are held to ensure the desired look is perfect. This process may take multiple fittings.
- Upon completion of the construction and fittings the bride signs off on the gown prior to the gown release.